Position: Associate HR Manager
Dept: HR & Admin
This position responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and creating a productive environment, including Business Partner, Change Agent, Administrative Expert, Champion of Employees, and HR assignments.
· Business Partner: Work with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and build the environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
· Change Agent: Work with business units leading change and managing transformation as part of building you a culture needed to deliver our business strategies and ultimately competitive advantage.
· Administrative Expert: deliver fundamental work processes of HR to ensure people across the Company are not distracted, and operations are not disrupted by important issues related to plans, policies, or complex work associated with corporate programs.
· Champion of Employees: support, develop, enable, and empower people to live in the environment of productivity and satisfaction.
· HR assignments: recruiting, enrollment planning, training, relocation, employee communication, and plans and benefits to develop his/her expertise in the different HR processes. As he/she gets more experience the scope and complexity of assignments gets bigger.
· Less than 3 years experiences, open for fresh graduate
· Ability to work and communicate well with others
· Genuine interest in business
· Basic knowledge of organization theories and models
· Excellent in speaking and writing English