• Lead HR Department to provide total HR solutions for their smooth operation and business expansion
• Collaborates with senior management and external consultants to analyze, develop and manage all components of compensation, incentive pay and benefits strategies; completes compensation studies, as appropriate; oversees and maintains cost controls for employee benefits programs
• Develop HR strategy in accordance with company strategy.
• Build up HR System for effective management
• Support all departments by providing tools, process and policies in regard to talent management, compensation & rewards, employment regulations, recruitment and performance management
• Provide coaching and counseling to HR staffs to achieve departmental goals.
• Establishes and maintains organizational culture and desirable working relationships among all employees.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or other relative majors
• At least 3 – 5 years experience at managerial position
with relevant working scopes. (Experience in Retail Industry is preferred)
• Profound knowledge of Vietnam labour code and Vietnam labour market.
• Organized and analytical mind, good strategic and planning skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Creative and result- oriented
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.