- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization
- Originates and leads HR practices and objectives that provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture with the focus on achievement, engagement, quality, efficiency and compliance
- Proactively identifies trends and changes both internally as well as in broader labour market and how they would influence the business of the company. Develops relevant HR strategies to address the identified issues and opportunities.
- Drive employee engagement agenda across all levels of the organization
- Lead the strategic discussion with the Management Team on organizational development and ensure the business is ready to face competition at all times
- Identifies training and development needs, oversees design and implementation of training plans
- Co-ordinate recruitment activity throughout the company. Build relationships with recruiters. Actively directly involved into recruitment of senior roles (MT-1)
Systems & Processes
- Leads the main HR cycles (salary review, annual evaluations, goal setting, development plans, TRP, etc)
- Ensures payroll is completed accurately and to the deadline;
- Monitors use of standard labour contracts, supervise local administration processes, regularly revise job descriptions.
- Ensures active alignment with Regional HR Director and active role in the preparation of HR business reviews and Regional HR meetings
- Supervise and sign- off monthly HR reporting
Planning & Management
- With the Annual Budget process, establish annual HR strategies and priorities in line with overall company strategy; allocate budgets, resources and workloads accordingly. Monitor and adjust throughout the year
- Support all functions in all organization-related planning aspects
- Manages HR Department budget as well as proactively work with all other functions to ensure delivery of total company Overhead (people-related cost centres) budget within the agreed plan
- Ensure full compliance with policies and procedures incl. budget management, engagement of 3rd parties, cooperation with public/governmental officials.
- Manages contacts with local labour authorities, ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and passing of audits.
- Manages relations with Labor Unions
- Be an active part of the Management Team with joint accountabilities
- Builds, develops and manages HR team in a professional and challenging way showing the Leadership style in everything, be a role model for other functions and management team peers