As a technology company, our client understands the importance, the success of the company is determined dramatically by the human resources factor. They are looking for a human resources director who will help us in recruitment, training and HR team management.
Our client is IT Company with young and dynamic working environment which always put transparency, fairness and performance on high priority. They are creating a software product with the desire to deliver optimized and useful solutions for thousands of small business.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Building corporate culture: Build a sustainable corporate culture based on the core values to create a fair and transparent working environment that helps employees to do the job with the highest efficiency.
- Labor relations: Manage the process and procedures for new employees and employees. Carrying out activities related to salary, bonus, welfare, social insurance, and labor relations. Scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
- Training: Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees. Plan, organize, and develop training programs throughout the year for all departments in the company to improve their professional capabilities and skills.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.