Our Client is a famous Brands in industrial field, a global leader company who is looking for professional, active and multitasks HR Partner who contribute to the company's business growth. This role is closely work with CEO in management, rewards, and Learning and Development, recruitment, and people service and contribute to the development of global and regional strategies and vision.
The goal is to contribute to the development of global and regional strategies and vision.
With company's business
- Build the good relationship with leader and managers based one trust, respect and transparent communication
- Closely follow with the team managers in country to clarify the talents needs, release out the developing and talent plans to increase the business performances.
- Co-operated with various levels of business leaders and managers in giving out solutions and advices to support them in making right decisions (workforces planning, employment, hiring, performance, conflict and risk prevention…)
- Co-operate with business leaders with engagement, develop, execute, build and sustain a company cultures adhering to Principles.
With HR & Admin tasks
- Sharing the practices of people/ Talents/ Laws to give out the talent strategies/ framework/ tools/ policies/ programs.
- Work out with Learning and Development team with programs and budgets
- Co-operate to manage changes and transitions in a proactive and transparent way.
- Coach and support to build the detail Job description and Talent profile
- Co-operated to select the right candidates, join in the interview if necessary
- Build up the high quality of employees relation in the office
- Manage and resolve the employee relations issues. Conduct effective, appropriate and objective investigations
- Work with the authorized parties to ensure all HR functions complied with local laws
- Other tasks as requirement
- Strategic thinking/ Problem solving
- Good presentation and negotiable, influencing skills
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player
- Able to build and develop the working relationships in respect/ fair and effective environment