1. Plan, organize and control Human Resources strategic objectives implementation.
2. Manage Subsidiary Human Resources activities.
3. Manage local suppliers.
4. Evaluate and propose for assignment/rotation/dismissal of direct report lines management team (Managers, Recruitment Manager, C&B Manager, Admin Manager) upon official approval from Managing Director.
5. Approve for assignment/rotation/dismissal of indirect report lines management team.
6. Approve for finance and investment in accordance with approved plans and budgets from Managing Director.
7. Approve for add-hoc executive management/human resources/finance tasks in accordance with authorization from Managing Director, if any.
1. 3-5 years of experience at the same level; prefer Retail or FMCG Industry
2. Bachelor Degree in related majors
3. Age: 35-45
4. Ability to analyze, persuade, and advise strategy for BOD.
5. Good leadership skill
6. Ability to motivate staff