Oversee and ensure the human resource & administration planning and execution of objectives and policies to achieve the company’s profitability and growth targets:
1. Human Resources:
• Lead, motivate and develop subordinates to achieve departmental objectives in order to achieve Company’s objectives.
• Oversee the recruitment and induction functions to ensure that the Company is adequately and suitably staffed on a timely basis to meet the Company’s requirements.
• Manage the Company’s benefit and compensation programs and recommend changes in accordance with local prevailing or foreseen employment conditions.
• Conduct regular salary surveys and ensure internal equity.
• Conduct job analysis and job evaluation exercise to determine the organizational structure and reporting levels.
• Oversee the administration of a fair performance appraisal system for employees.
• Oversee the administration of an effective employee grievance handling system to ensure fair treatment of employees.
• Liaise with the union on the collective agreement, annual salary adjustments, etc.
• Enhance employee morale and cohesiveness by providing recreational and social activities.
• Visit restaurants on a regular basis to be in tune with HR issues at the restaurant level.
• Provide Human Resource support to the regional staff in terms of compensation, relocation, etc.
• Provide the communication channel to disseminate to ensure compliance of Company objectives and plans.
• Any other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
2. General Administration:
• Supervise RSC facilities and ensure its efficiency for daily operation.
• Provide and update legal documents as business requirements.
• Maintain the department’s petty cash payment.
• Arrange necessary lodging for team business purpose.
• Handle other admin tasks as assigned by HRD.
• Good command in both English and Vietnamese.
• Understanding of labor law and market HR practice.
• Sound negotiating, communication, interpersonal and management skills.
• Excellent problem solving skill and ability to work under high pressure.
• Self-motivated, disciplined and teamwork spirit.
• University Degree or higher in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience with 3 years at managerial level in related field at international companies.