· Building and deployment of strategies, policies, and action plans
· Responsible for P&L of campuses
· Building, development, and retention of team
Duties and responsibilities:
· Be responsible for new sales target of operation nationwide.
· Set up new price strategy for each region.
· Work closely with Center Managers to manage and develop sales team of each campus and make sure to achieve the sales target.
· Train, coach, motivate and inspire sales team.
· Work with Academic team and Marketing team to create the excellent selling points to implement the sales strategy.
· Build up sales commission/ incentive scheme and re-enrolment incentive scheme.
· Foresee and analyze the difficulties and advantages of business operation.
· Manage and run day-to- day business operations smoothly at centers.
· Make decision, get approval, and control budget and manage cost effectively
· Set up long and short strategic plans to develop the centers.
· Be responsible for P&L and target set by BODs.
· Set up the standards to evaluate the employee performance
· Set up Standard of operation for improvement and change the system if necessary
· Be in charge of expansion projects.
· Bachelor's Degree in education; or Bachelor/Master in business administration/ management
· At least 10 years of working experience for well-known education company
· Background from well-known brands of English Teaching Centers would be an advantage;
· Knowledge of the Educational industry;
· Outstanding Leadership, Communication, Interpersonal skills, Organizational skills and strong business mind.
· A demonstrated excellent track record of sales and operations achievements in the education field
· Excellent customer service mindset
· Strong business acumen.
· Ability to interact with senior management team members
· Ability to motivate team members
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to deliver sales skills training
· Customer-oriented, results-oriented, can-do attitude, motivated by sales targets and indicators; rigorous, disciplined, and methodological; initiative-spirited
· Good command of English
· Microsoft Office
Remuneration Package: Negotiable
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality
|Salary||great commission, attractive package|
|Specialization:||Sales / Sales Management|
|Sub Specialization:||Customer Service, Branch / Center Manager, Sales/admission Manager|
|Contact:||Anh Luu Phuong|
Sorry, this job is no longer available