- Manages the brand (s)/ category handled based on the 4 Ps (Product, Price, Promotion, and Profitability).
- Responsible for volume, value, gross profit, brand contribution of brand (s)/ category handled.
- Responsible for developing and execution or annual business plans/ marketing campaigns that are geared towards achieving targets set for the brand (s)/ category handled.
- Works with agencies (advertising/ research) for branch communication development taking into consideration consumer insights generated through market researches.
- Manages Advertising and Promotions budget.
- Leads development of new products.
- Regularly conducts brand review to ensure that brand (s)/ category performance are in line with targets set at the start of the fiscal year.
- University degree.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office software.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and could converse/ write in English.
- With at least 3 years brand management experience, preferably in FMCG.
- Has experienced New Product Development and have undergone product launches.
- Highly flexible/open-minded, resourceful and practical.
- Good Project Management Skills.
- Results Oriented, keen in Execution.
- With strong analytical skills and sound entrepreneurial spirit.
- With grasp of market research – quantitative (including Retail Audit) and qualitative.
- Understands business financials.
Back to Job Search
|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Specialization:||Consumer Goods & Retail, Advertising|
|Sub Specialization:||Brand Manager / Product Manager|
Sorry, this job is no longer available