Navigos Search is the national leading search firm with largest number of well-trained professional consultants working in alignment with strict recruitment processes. Think career, think Navigos Search
Our client is a leading global product company in technology practice who provide a wide range of services in a great location of the central of Vietnam.
Position: HMI Solution Architect (Japnese/ Chinese skilk) - for Vietnamese or overseas Vietnamese with good command of Vietnamese
Working location: Ho Chi Minh city
Salary and benefits: attractive packages start from USD 1,500
- Lead Human-Machine Interface (HMI) solution team.
- Provide a system design for HMI in an independence Operating System.
- Improve current our system by catching/integrating new technologies of UI on HMI tools (i.e gesture, touch screen, VR, AR...).
- Contact with various customers around the world to define the future technologies for our products.
- At least 8-year-experience in architecture for HMI and HMI Framework.
- Have experience in C++, QT, Java and Embedded System development.
- Familiar with in-vehicle infotainment systems, Linux, RTOS.
- Familiar with Design methodology using OOAD & UML, Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Have good knowledge about Operating System overall, VRAM, Core Graphic.
- Be able to research new technologies in HMI, AR/VR, Touch Screen, Gesture...
- Knowledge about GUI technologies (widgets, animations and graphics) & GPU programming is a plus.
- Experience on working with CGI-Studio and IAR-Visual State is a plus.
- Good communication in Japanese /Chinese.