- Be responsible for territory training team to ensure all training delivery activities and effective resources management with transparent communication.
- Coordinate to do recruitment, build and certify trainers to ensure the standard and quality of training.
- Keep track all daily operational activities within assigned regional areas to ensure effective operation.
- Work closely with Line Manager and support training team with constructive feedback in terms of procedures to ensure all activities in line with regulations and compliance of MOF and company.
- Manage training roadmap to ensure business teams supported in accordance with training needs.
- University graduate with minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience in insurance / bancassurance Training & Development function, 2 - 3 year managerial exposure is preferred.
- Master degree is an advantage
- Has a degree or certificate of training in the sector in which it is proposed such person will be responsible, provided by an insurance training establishment recognized in Vietnam or provided by an international insurance training establishment
- Good training sense in terms of training delivery & training quality controlling
- Good understanding of Insurance market in Vietnam, Financial service and Government rules
- Strong commercial acumen, stakeholder & project management skill
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for research & analysis