Navigos Search's Client is an emerging fintech company which has just formed a strategic partnership with a global technology corporation to provide mobile payment for millions of users in Vietnam and other markets in the future.
As the company is scaling up, they are currently looking for a Head of Technology Operations.
In detail, the responsibilities of the role are including, but not limited to:
- Cooperate with the CTO to set up and manage the technical systems and infrastructure for the company's payment platform.
- Manage and implement the improvement for the systems and infrastructure to ensure the best performance.
- Design, deploy and maintain strong industrial security solutions for the financial platform.
- Ensure the systems and infrastructure meet the requirements of the national rules and policies.
- Manage the technology operations team and provide technical support for the customer service team.
- Work closely with IT vendors for systems and infrastructure solutions
Here are the requirements that we expect from our ideal candidate:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Proven experience in setting up and managing systems and infrastructure of big-scale services;
- Solid knowledge and experience in security aspects of financial services systems;
- Solid knowledge and experience in modern operating systems, database, middleware technologies.