About this job As a Head of Sales, you will lead and develop a high performance sales team to contribute to the development of sales campaigns and lead implementation. Your work aim to achieve assigned geographic sales and profit targets as you are responsible for managing all sales activities of business in Vietnam, including contribution and leading implementation of sales strategy to optimize overall sales volume and market share.
· Plan for sales team strategy: hiring, capability building, performance management, motivation
· Achieve sales and profit targets
· Manage distributor rebates and advice to pricing plans;
· Manage customer incentive plans and sales campaigns
· Ensure effective management of 'pull' programs at farm level in accordance with channel management strategy Overarching accountabilities
· Ensure that all relevant the company policies are well understood and implemented by the sales team and where necessary customers
· Defend and promote the image of company, represent the company in a professional way.
· Directs the quota setting process of direct reports, evaluates results throughout the year to ensure attainment of overall revenue budget
· Reviews and inform the business regarding market trends, product needs and competitive environment
· Take in charge of the sales strategy within assigned geographical area or channel.
· Implements initiatives that secure sales of defined products.
· Manage operational activities to ensure optimal resource utilization.
· Develop and Coach sales team and Sales Manager, continuously enhancing leadership skills as well as broadening business knowledge
· Depending on coverage model complexity, may negotiate with channel partners in the territory regarding contract terms and conditions, may manage channel relationship
· Contribute to Budgeting, Marketing process, or to drive other corporate level projects
· Ensures proper forecasting and accuracy of sales volume
· MBA or equivalent experience
· Minimum 10 years of experience in MNCs at similar level to Head of Sales
· Channel management experience required - commercial experience or a marketing and sales background is a must
· Latest concepts in strategy development and competitive analysis
· Leading analysis and synthesis efforts of complex business information and data resulting in recommendations regarding strategic action
· Motivational skill of creating competition and high performance environment
· Strategic Planning skill - Organizational & Business effectiveness
· Analysis and presentation skill - customer value and needs analysis , turning information to be knowledge of business planning & decision making
· Effective planning, leading, organizing, motivating and selling skill (Strategic thinking cope with planning, organizing, implementing, and controlling).
· Financial management Skill i.e. budgeting, cost & benefit analysis, ROI perspective, P&L
· Developing teamwork and reliability in relationships across multi-function departments.
· Open transparent communication to all stakeholders.
"We recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate - benefitting individual employees and the company."
· Confidentiality in business dealings and ability to formulate plans.
· Positive approach to change and new ideas and implementing Crop Solution programs.
· Abilities to challenge idea and to accept alternative views