- Manage 5 categories of the company, employee size ~ 160 employees
- Build business strategy, sales policy, and category management
- Market and competitor research periodically to adjust business plans and negotiate with suppliers.
- Implement to collaborate with new suppliers include negotiation, partnership packages with key suppliers.
- Manage sales target, P&L and KPIs of each category weekly and monthly.
- Analyze customer behavior to propose sales solutions (adjust or expand sales channels, etc.) to boost up revenue.
- Built and develop sales-team to have strong sales-force.
- Collaborate with other departments to complete STOL' task.
- Bachelor degree, prefer major in e-commerce, economic, trading, finance, business administration, and international trading.
- Master or Ph.D. degree will be a PLUS
- At least 5 years of experiences in the ecommerce industry
- At least 3 years in management of big firms
- More 2 years at Director/head of BU level
- IELTS 6.5
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks. The group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Navigos Search is part of en japan - a Japanese listed company which operates in APAC under the brand name of en world, with presence in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and India.