A Head of risk management oversees risk management within a company. Responsibility for ensuring that risks are identified at an early stage and advising senior management, including the Board, on appropriate risk mitigation. The role will build risk and control awareness by helping senior managers embed robust risk management across all areas of the business.
- Ensuring that the Governance, Risk, Compliance and Control Frameworks of the company are operating effectively.
- Making operative the risk controls required the Frameworks to remain within agreed risk appetite.
- Ensuring that the company activities comply with relevant legislation and regulation
- Developing, managing and refining qualitative and quantitative risk reporting which meets the needs of the Board, in order to support effective decision making.
- Establishing and maintaining corporate governance systems and committee structures and reviewing and confirming business processes.
- At least 5-year experience in the same position in banking or fintech
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage risk, fraud, compliance and control activities in a complex financial operation.
- Considerable knowledge and experience of best practice risk management and governance frameworks, methodologies, in relation to Vietnam market
- Proven ability to oversee a number of risk types, ideally including credit, market, payment, operational, regulatory