The purpose of this job is to lead and organize the entire production function, including standard batch production and clean room production. The incumbent is responsible for the continuous development and optimization of the production department in terms of safety and environment, quality and customer service, and productivity and efficiency
The qualified candidate will work in the China factory for 4 years before coming back to Vietnam to set up a new factory.
1. Safety/Environmental Protection/Occupational Health:
Ensure compliance with regulations and company regulations related to safety, accident prevention, housekeeping, environmental protection, and occupational health
2. Production management
· Set goals and key performance indicators to promote success in key areas.
· Measure performance deviations and organize corrective activities
· Train and develop ideas about safety and environment, quality and customer service, and productivity and efficiency in the department.
· Establish the department's work culture according to the company's plan, especially the implementation and development of continuous improvement ideas.
· Promote the implementation and maintenance of lean production tools with high standards such as 6s, TPM, CIP, SMED, and multi-skills
3. Human Resource Management
· Make a plan to identify, develop, guide, encourage, and motivate subordinates of the department to achieve the company's overall goals.
· Set, communicate, and monitor departmental and personal performance goals.
· Conduct performance evaluations and interviews.
· Subordinate succession and a backup plan.
· Ensure that department staff pass Provide relevant training. Live out the company culture by leading and modeling in your own team
· Have a positive influence on other colleagues.
4. Key performance evaluation
· Safety and environment: personnel and environmental accidents
· Quality: external claims, internal quality retention, and waste levels
· Efficiency and productivity: optimized for all machines (OEE)
· Expenses (personnel expenses, department expenses, CIP expenses, etc.)
· Skills development and retention
· Staff Motivation/Staff Morale
· Successful planning of key positions
· Optimize labor utilization
· Conversion/standard time optimization
· Production lead time
· Project milestone achievements