- Creating and delivering an annual Marketing and Public Relations Business Plan; these are regarded as two separate but interconnected disciplines;
Continuously monitoring industry marketing and communications to ensure a dynamic and strategic approach,
Staying abreast of contemporary marketing tools and conceiving all aspects of new marketing and PR initiatives.
Liaising with Savills staff & clients to ensure an integrated corporate approach that complies with Savills global communication plan and publicity material guidelines;
Review and develop individual departmental communication plans,
Attend management meetings and provide industry overviews and strategic Marcom initiatives. Attend 80% of all management meetings held.
Developing and adhering to annual marketing and public relations budgets;
Supporting the BOD in strategic thinking for the advancement of the companies services,
Manage and develop Savills e-marketing strategy and ensuring that all modern media is maintained at best in class standards. This includes but is not limited to Client Relationship Management and EDM systems,
Oversee responsibility for Savills CRM database and system to support CRM. Ensure the culture and use of CRM is accepted throughout the company.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with colleagues, customers.
- The ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the same position.
- Proficient English (both speaking and writing).
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Must understand the principles and practice of client care
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Driven, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn;