- Lead and direct all facets of supply chain management including, but not limited to, purchasing, logistics, warehousing, inventory management, forecasting, capacity planning and sourcing, master scheduling, inventory control and financial costing, as necessary for JIT goods support to Company stores chain.
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, warehousing, and control of goods from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory and delivery of products to customers.
- Manage inventory and establishes controls to ensure Company is operating at the highest level of performace based on kep performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
- Develop strategies, policies, procedures, and overal team to optimize value of the entire function in creating a world class materials management group.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical starndards related to procurement.
- Lead and coach others in maintaining excellence on operation excellence
- Develop and continously improve supplier programs
- Participate in the design and implementation of new ERP system, RFID system and optimize its use
- Lead negotiation efforts for major contracts
- Develop and manage department budgets accordingly
- Establishes annual goals and objectives in coordination with corporate objectives and manages performance to ensure attainment
- Other duties as assigned
Back to Job Search
|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City, Southeast, Vietnam|
|Specialization:||Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics & Transportation|
|Contact:||Nhung Do Phuong|
Sorry, this job is no longer available