- Establish key partnerships with relevant governments stakeholders, serve as our team liaison with government stakeholders and represent our team at key government meetings and events to help the team achieve its social mission
- Manage key partnerships with community stakeholders in public and private sector.
- Establish key partnerships with public sector organizations and the private sector to help the Company achieve its social mission
- Lead strategic advisory on public affairs
- Work with the local country team and verticals to establish a clear social mission and develop a strategic action plan and initiatives to achieve our social mission
- Establish and manage strategic government relations & partnerships
- At least 10 years of experience in public and/or government affairs in the Vietnam, leading teams, strategic advisory & planning, and partnership and project management; Experienced working with government, startups or social enterprises is highly preferred.
- Must be a sharp business communicator, resourceful and hungry for learning about issues, current events, motivations and persuasions of people in the public sphere.
- Must be passionate about making a positive impact in South East Asia.
- Demonstrates relentless pursuit of excellence and possesses positive attitude.
- Should be highly detail-oriented, flexible and a problem-solver.
- Skilled in delivering results and can execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly values teamwork and can adapt quickly to local contexts.