- Contribute to shaping the strategy and direction for company's product.
- Prepare business and growth plans.
- Build and develop a first class business team, encouraging cultural inclusiveness and sharing of plans, objectives and results.
- Focus on customer-centric initiatives; drive user acquisition/growth and engagement (including large business users).
- Coordinate with other departments to execute and achieve results.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business or engineering, MBA is a plus.
- At least 5-6 years of experience, preferably in management consulting, management positions, strategy, or business development.
- Excellent leadership, management, problem-solving, negotiations, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Discipline and able to hit aggressive targets.
- Fluent English.
- Proactive, energetic, fast pace, meticulous.