Navigos Search's Client is an emerging fintech company which has just formed a strategic partnership with a global technology corporation to provide mobile payment for millions of users in Vietnam and other markets in the future.
As the company is scaling up, they are currently looking for a Head of e-Payment Operations to be in charge of the operations, including managing the system, product operations, risk management and customer service. In detail, the responsibilities of the role are including, but not limited to:
- Manage reconciliation and settlement activities for the e-payment platform by closely working with Banks/ merchants
- Manage e-wallet operations including custodian accounts management
- Suggest and implement tools to improve operational efficiency, work with in-house development team to ensure operational compliance to prevailing regulations
- Manage the regulatory reporting,
- Actively participate in the security and risk management activities, conduct data analysis to continuously improve the management.
Working hours: 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday (08:30 to 18:00)
Here are the requirements that we expect from our ideal candidate:
- Good command of English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting, or equivalent.
- At least 03 years of experience as a senior manager in payment operations.
- Solid knowledge of card payment operations, electronic payment operations.
- Systematics and logical thinking, knowledge of retail banking