- Check and review all payment documents prepared by Payable Accountants, to ensure: payment order, general ledger entries, proof of supporting documents are match up, compliant with Tax regulations and school policies, applied to correct budget.
- Check and post receivable journals prepared by Receivable Accountants.
- Prepare documents for term deposits, loans. Be the second contact point with the banks.
- Support inventory accountant and stock keeper to ensure inventory function are run smoothly and posted timely.
- Prepare and check general journals and submit to Chief Accountant by month end.
- Maintain AP Master, Fixed Asset Posting Group set up, verify Fixed Asset Master.
- Check collection report prepared by Receivable Accountant.
- Other tasks as assigned by Chief Accountant.