Overall warehouse management (bonded warehouse) including:
- Inbound, Outbound management
- Ensure the instructions of goods exporting/Van-plan and make plan of packing goods to match the schedule.
- Proceed and manage internal systems (WMS, G-FLAP) relating to WH management to ensure the progress of packing goods. Report the result to Japanese headquarter.
- Control and manage the inbound, outbound, inventory.
- Manage WH operation
- WH human resources and office management
- 5S management.
- Control cost, payment relating to the WH operation, coordinate with Planning Officer to make quotation (Cost/sales)
- Monthly/Weekly report to Manager
- Organize the specialized trainings to all the member of the WH when required.
- Source for new suppliers to maximize the revenue of the WH when required.
- Maintain the good relationship with partners of the company.
- Other tasked assigned by Manager and General Director
- Manage trucking coordinator and trucking supplier to ensure quality service for customer.
- Prepare procedure for the operation.
- Other tasks incurred in cooperation with the current WH manager.