1. Sales activities of steel products
2. Management of affiliated companies in local investment
- Attend meetings of the board of directors and the general meeting of shareholders and prepare their minutes (Japanese)
- Gathering information through daily transactions with related companies and reporting the contents to Tokyo (Japanese)
- If possible, dinner on weekdays with employees from affiliated companies or weekend golf
3. Project formation for new business investment
- Discovery of new projects through daily sales activities (1) above
- Form new projects or new investments (determine risks and returns in consultation with internal and external knowledgeable parties, draft a Ringi document (Internal documents to get an approval against the project) in Japanese
- Support to other parties among group for establishing new projects, investments or businesses.
4. Other General Manager special order matter.