- Responsible for all legal & compliance issues for the company
- To assess the impact of new/amended regulations on the business and to present to the Management appropriate steps that may be taken in countering the impact and/ meeting legal requirements.
- Review new product programs; revise/update product programs and credit
- Legal training to staff
- Monitor Company's compliance with internal policies and applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, listing rules as well as corporate governance
- Drive the departments and business units in implementing effective internal controls and risk management framework and promote a strong risk management and compliance culture.
- Liaise with regulators and local authorities on legal and compliance issues
- Prepare coordination with Supervisory Committee and Board of Directors
- Prepare and review contracts, agreements, official and legal documents to ensure their legal compliance.
- Coordinate and work closely with Dept Heads
- Proactively assist other departments
- Consult and provide other departments of legal advice when necessary.
- Undertake other assignments as delegated by CEO
Back to Job Search
|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Specialization:||Legal & Compliance,|
|Contact:||Hung Nguyen Hoang Minh|