Professional working environment in a high-class brand
- Working Location: Dist. 1, HCMC (frequent travelling to suppliers is required)
- Working time: Monday - Friday
- Under supervision, working in a team environment identifies, evaluates, and works to resolve manufacturing issues in the daily production processes.
- Provide some leadership in the optimization and troubleshooting of existing processes.
- Participate in engineering activities leading towards the design and implementation of process improvements and the technical transfer of new products from research and development to product commercialization.
• BS in Mechanical, Material or Manufacturing Engineering or relevant experience.
• At least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing and 3 years in Bag/Backpack/Luggage/Clutch/Purse manufacturing
• Proficient in both written and verbal English & Vietnamese required, Chinese ideal
• Team player with good communication skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate a successful track record.
• Highly energetic, creative, intelligent, and logical.
• Able to work extended hours in critical situations.