He/she is responsible for ensuring that the quality inspections to be carried out on products and their packaging, within the framework of the company quality policy, are implemented properly.
He/she helps meet general customer delivery deadlines, by handling each stage of product inspection in the shortest time possible and in compliance with the work schedule in place.
- Guaranteeing the implementation of the quality controls required
- Drafting technical files mainly detailing the technical features of the products selected (and their packaging), the inspections to carry out, the number of samples necessary and the quality providers concerned.
- Organising the implementation and recording of the necessary laboratory inspections and audits, at all stages of the marketing chain (development, production, warehouse acceptance and marketing).
- Analysing and validating the test reports issued by the laboratories (pre-production compliance stage, production inspection, pre-loading tests). Applying the procedures planned in case of non-compliance.
- Managing certain non-conformities, by applying the internal rules defined, in liaison with the laboratories, manufacturers and internal departments concerned and monitoring the implementation of the solutions proposed within the expected time frames.
- Confirming the quality agreements that enable the production and loading agreements to be validated.
- Taking part in the assessment of inspection providers.
- Organising his/her work to observe schedules
- Recording and managing the file planning information.
- Applying the activity management rules defined in the department.
- Classifying and archiving samples and non-computerised file information.
- Maintaining day-to-day relations with the offices and laboratories
- Developing a strong relationship with the departments in France and the laboratories in order to ensure communication flows, and guarantee the responsiveness of all stakeholders (receipt of samples, meeting testing deadlines, etc.).
- Clear and precise written communication.
Specific tasks of an experienced QUALITY TECHNICIAN
- Guaranteeing the implementation of the quality inspections required
- Holding quality reviews, validated by quality engineers, and formalising the required laboratory control needs for each product, in selection and in production
Taking sustainable development into account
- Optimising the requests for samples in order to reduce their number and volume
- Monitoring the social and environmental audits planned
Under the supervision of the quality manager or a quality engineer, in liaison with the departments in France, merchandisers, international logistics flow manager and quality department employees.
Manufacturers, suppliers and laboratories.