1. Formulating and implementing annual business plans and action programs according to assigned scope:
- Developing, implementing business plans, annual action plans on the partnership development with the staff of the sub-level.
- Managing business results, action programs, taking responsibility for efficiency through the partners in charge
2. Developing relationships with internal partners in the bank according to the action plan/program:
- Developing relationships with internal units (WB, IB, PFS,...) to propose solutions to build the effective ecosystem exploitation programs of partners having relationship with Company.
- Being in charge of handling issues related to policies, process and solutions with the partners and clients.
- Developing the mechanisms to promote cross-selling between the Business Banking and the related groups: Coordinating in building solutions; Building a mechanism to record, monitor the financial
3. Effective Partners management:
- Establishing criteria for choosing effective partners:
+ Participating in building criteria for choosing effective partners
+ Coordinating with internal units (WB, IB, PFS ...) to select target partners in priority order
+ Planning action to exploit the ecosystem/ value chain of selected partners
- Effective Partnership management:
+ Coordinating with customer segment, product segment in the analysis of characteristics, needs, potentials to turn out solutions and develop relationships with customers in the ecosystem/ the value of the affiliate partner
+ Evaluating the efficiency from the customer through partners, make solutions to improve efficiency