Navigos Search is the national leading search firm with largest number of well-trained professional consultants working in alignment with strict recruitment processes. Think career, think Navigos Search
Our client is the largest real estate developers in Vietnam who provide a wide range of luxury resorts, parks, and real estate services in a great location of Vietnam.
- Prepare the annual action plan of the Amusement Park in accordance with the strategic orientation of the Company
- Manage budgets and make personnel plans to meet the completion of business targets (revenue, visitors.,)
2. Operation Management
- Implements the annual plan, ensuring that the Amusement Park meets the Group / Company operating standards.
- Ensuring the growth of visitors and maintaining the pioneer position in the market.
- Communicate effectively and ensure smooth and timely information between the Company and employees, encourage high performance and propose labor productivity awards.
3. Employees development and management
- Recruitment, management, and staff development.
- Review and propose to reward/punish/ adjust salary /appoint/dismiss employees under the provisions of the Company and the Group
- Manage and control the implementation of related personnel issues, including Work overtime, leave, recruiting Japan
- Communicate and maintain the core values of the Group, the spiritual life and corporate culture at the establishment.
- Bachelor of Economics and Management or related field
- Proficient office computer.
- Good English (4 skills)
- Ability to plan and deploy strategies.
- Good problem-solving, decision-making skills, communication skills, and positive effects
- At least 5 years of experience in management.
- At least 2 years of experience in the same position.
- Priority candidates with experience in the hotel service, tourism or entertainment.