As a General Manager, you role will consist in:
- Increasing management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, evaluating and disciplining managers and staff; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Creating and maintaining budget, allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Leading operations and resolving customer escalations;
- Setting policies and procedures, establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Reporting regularly to the BOD
As a Head of Sales & Marketing operations, you will also be responsible to:
- Design and implement Business growth strategy;
- Lead a Sale Manager & Customer Service Executives team as well as Marketing staff;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with prospective partners and customers;
- Accompany Sales manager and Sales Executives in meetings with customers or business partners meeting whenever it is justified.
- Design measurement tools, track, monitor and report on sales progress;
- Conduct benchmarking analysis;
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years’ Managerial experience in the service industry (preferably B2C) or retail banking/financial or wealth management/property agencies
- Knowledge/experience in Vietnam
- Bachelor Degree minimum
- Good command of English and written communication skills
- Customer-oriented, friendly, humble and patient
- Computer literacy: Good at Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel/ Outlook). Knowing multimedia tools (video editing, photoshop…) is a plus.