- Develop and drive the business strategies of our client's company Indonesia in the areas of testing, inspection and system certification, as part of our growth objectives for ASEAN 2020 and 2025. To achieve double digit growth year on year.
- To build resources, competencies and network in identified new business areas (services, segments, territories) needed to achieve the Group's growth objectives
- To strengthen customer base and grow new business pipelines in Indonesia to meet ASEAN 2020 strategy
- Growth in the company can be more aggressive. Relative to our competitors, we are a relatively small player in the TIC market. The company needs to review its business strategies for its focused growth sectors.
- Strengthen the leadership bench strengths, particularly at the middle management level.
Strategic Business Focus
- People - hire, identify and develop right talent to drive the respective businesses | cultivate the right network with government bodies, regulators, agencies
- Strategy Execution - adopt & adapt to corporate/region strategies, marshal resources, focused execution.
- Product Testing Services - Softlines | Food | Hardlines
- Industry Services - Chemical, Oil & Gas; Conventional Power Plants
- Business Assurance - Management System Certification
- Provide leadership in developing and driving the overall business and resource strategies to manage and expand the operations and meet business objectives
- Align and collaborate with respective Division Heads and Business Line Managers in ASEAN region:
- to identify and assess business and market opportunities in Indonesia, as well as
- to develop short to long term business strategies and operating objectives to grow identified business lines and sectors
- Monitor, review and analyse development and performance of respective business lines and to maximize the financial and business performance of the Company.
- Work with Regional Marketing to establish the company brand name in Vietnam through joint marketing and branding activities
- Acquire and develop talent needed for growth and succession planning
- Build, manage and optimize relationships with clients, competitors & strategic partners.
- Ensure compliance to Company's corporate governance guidelines as well as statutory laws and regulatory requirements
- Oversee the establishment and management of an efficient and effective operations as well as corporate systems that are in line with the corporate structure and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline; Those with additional MBA would be advantageous
- Native Vietnamese - those with experience living, studying or working overseas. Excellent spoken and written English ability.
- Commercial Experience: Established track records in business development or management. Those with experience in Testing, Certification or Inspection environment will be advantageous.
- Leadership Experience: General management experience with international or regional market exposure; strong leadership abilities to lead and steer company in a fast-growing market.
- Network: Skillful stakeholders' management and excellent network with government authorities, agencies or regulators.
- Good network in any of these industries: Softlines, Food or Hardlines sector particularly those who can be our potential customers or bring immediate commercial value to company in Indonesia. For those without TIC work experience, they should have service contract or tendering experience with TIC services.
- Willing to travel around the ASEAN region
- Native Vietnamese - those with experience living, studying or working overseas
- TIC industry
- Softlines, Food or Hardlines Industries - must be MNC or international players
- Companies supplying into Softlines, Food or Hardlines industries - must be MNC or international suppliers