- Lead General Affairs team to deliver a comprehensive HR-GA service to the business.
- Employee Relations managing absence, disciplinarians, grievances, sickness etc.
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Reward advice and support employees on company benefits
- Policy & procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes.
- In conjunction with the Head of HR-GA, ensures all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues.
- Deal with complex disciplinary. Grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making.
- Managing HR-GA budget, Managing all GA expenses