- Verify, book, reconcile & report financial transaction data to ensure proper accounting for and control of all funds received and disbursed by the organization. This includes, but is not limited to, income, expenses, operating costs.
- Control balance sheet and profit and loss statements, and other accounting schedules and reports for internal and external use.
- Maintains cost and/or accounting systems to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions.
- Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies, requirements, and procedures.
- Requires full proficiency in principles and practices of area of specialty
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of simple to moderate scope and complexity using application of basic standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Leads simple to moderately complex projects
- Manages simple to moderately complex programs
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy
1. Manage internal payment to staff and cash advance (Daily)
- Review internal payment and petty cash.
- Reconcile petty cash with cash on hand balance of all locations at month end.
- Follow up and reconcile staff advance monthly.
- Handle payment via Cash return to Distributor.
- Maintains cost and price in System to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions.
2. Record, track inter-companies' transactions and reconcile with other affiliates (Daily)
- Coordinate to get approval and book intercompany transactions upon receive invoice, clarify if there in unclear.
- Make provision for inter-company transactions.
- Issue credit/debit note for inter-company and upload on share point.
- Reconciliation inter-company balance with affiliates.
3. Review PL and BS reconciliation for
- Prepaid expenses allocation. .
- Local staff and expatriate staff salary and other benefit.
- Other payable account; other current assets and noncurrent assets.
- reconciliation, quantity report, returned.
- Reconcile Operation and collection bank accounts.
4. Prepare VCA report and statistic
- Review monthly report.
5. Play a key support role in accounting process and system
- Support project and enhance operation process
Bachelor's Degree: Corporate Finance/ Accounting/Auditing or other related fields
At least 5 years working experiences in accounting
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and/or Related Experience:
* Good at English and Vietnamese.
* Understand accounting system operations.
* Skilled in MS office: Word, Excel, Access, power point.
* Active and good Problem-solving skill.
* Careful, pay attention into details.
* Be able to work independently.
* Effective communication.
* Engage and influence.