Our client's company is a part of a Korean corporation. They focus on mobile games distribution in Vietnam market. In order to enhance their marketing implementation, they are urgently looking for a Game Marketing Manager who would be responsible for the coordination and execution of all marketing and communications activities, including press relations, advertising, promotional programs and events.
The role will have the responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Define the suitable strategies, build the plan, specify the directions, directly implement and monitor the marketing programs to gain more players, enhance the attraction of the products and ensure the marketing's great effects at each stage of the product development.
- Manage the PR activities of the company, includes managing the company and products' branding on online media, print ads, TV...
- Launching events to increase a company's brand awareness
- Affiliate the payment gateway
- Be in charge of the account management and relationship management
- Monitor the campaigns and programs by tracking measures and prepare reports on the effect of marketing communication's activities.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field
- Have at least 3 years of experience in game marketing and advertising, especially online marketing and content marketing; have proven experience in marketing and advertising on Facebook and Google
- Be detail-oriented and able to handle multi-tasks
- NO experiences in managing role is acceptable
- Have strong knowledge of game trends, players' favourites, sensitivity to social trends, grasp the user trend.
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English or Korean.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with daytime contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.