Our client is an international company which focuses on technology utilization solutions in business. They have a branch in Vietnam, located in Hanoi.
In order to strengthen their engineering department, they are open many vacancies at the position Full Stack Software Engineering. The role will be responsible for the products and feature development for one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Asia.
The responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
- Participate in technical leadership, hands-on coding as well as working with design patterns, complex solution design, full life cycle service ownership, deployment, monitoring and diagnostics.
- Be in charge of software development from designing interfaces, building back-end services and APIs, to configuring build pipelines and deployment systems.
- Test the code and build systems to automate for testing efficiency.
- Resolve the issues and problem in the software development process.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet the requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or related field.
- Strong in frontend frameworks such as React, Angular, Flux/Redux.
- Expert in backend languages, such as Java, Python, and NodeJS.
- Experience designing/developing APIs with OpenAPI/Swagger.
- Experience with containerization and deployment in hybrid cloud environments.
- Strong database skills in SQL and NoSQL solutions
- Excellent HTML/CSS skills
- Experience with monolithic systems and a strong understanding of macro/microarchitectures.
- Experience working with CI/CD platforms and an appreciation for the build process.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.