Design and develop scalable, fault-tolerant, global online platform for quantitative financial modeling.
- At least 4 years experiences in full stack web development
- Strong experience in creating server-side web applications
- Experience with microservices, caching tools, data visualization, queuing systems or distributed systems is plus
- Excellent in debugging and problem-solving skills
- Programming languages:
- Python and Perl preferred
- One of SQL and/or NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Vertica, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
- Unix/Linux environment and Shell scripting
Why you should apply for this position
- Work with top internal experts in this field
- Dynamic creative and transparent environment
- Have a chance to rotate to other countries.
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks. The group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Navigos Search is part of en japan – a Japanese listed company which operates in APAC under the brand name of en world, with presence in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and India.
Our client is the quantitative investment firm, based in Western, founded in 2007 with over 750 employees globally. Our global team consists of researchers, portfolio managers and technologists. We employ quantification and automation to develop our trading processes, enabling us to efficiently trade today the way others will tomorrow.