Your key responsibility as a FOB Merchandiser/Development Manager will be to ensure that the products of the employer meet customer standards in terms of aesthetics, functionality & efficiency.
This is your chance to become a member of the fastest-growing sports business in the world. The employer is not only targeting to disrupt the product and supply chain environment of shoes but also of clothing and accessories. You are responsible for the end-to-end production and costing phase in Asia.
You will be part of the Quality, Material Management & Production Dynamic Cross-Functional Team. You will eventually create a robust development team in Asia.
- Track seasonal calendars and ensure the models are available for purchase on time to accommodate deliveries.
- Ensure that products produced are feasible for manufacturing and mitigate any risks, with tight collaboration with Headquarter Vendors & Design / Development Teams.
- Active participation in procurement strategy by offering useful input on supplier capabilities
- Working on emerging technologies & applications in product creation as a bridge between Headquarters & Asia
- Working with Design & Headquarters teams to cost-effectively engineer.