Fully responsible for highly accurate financial and management reports, consolidation complex data and financial indicators.
- Build up and manage complex financial models for purpose of cost controlling, variables analyzing and identify opportunities for business improvement.
- Take responsibility of forecasting, budgeting, planning and coordinate cross functionally ensuring the business plan is well-executed.
- In charge of treasury management, identifying opportunity to optimize the current cash flow and future investments.
- Establish and manage the FP&A department with full of capability and mindset as a partner with business.
- Work directly with the Group BOD to support investors relationship, providing high quality ad-hoc reports and analysis.
- Other assigned tasks from the Group BOD