Reporting to: Managing Director & Head of Finance
- Serve as business partner to the MD and the Brand Heads and make recommendations concerning business operations and resource allocation to improve financial performance and support operational excellence
- Provide the management team with a good overview of the business performance trend and pro-actively participate in business reviews and provide advice on improving the business financial performance.
- Drive continuous improvement in terms of cost of finance as well as performance level. Meet yearly budget/forecast goals in quantitative measures.
- Coach, train and develop the local finance team.
- Constantly review and improve upon the financial controls of the business in the country.
- Direct and manage the annual financial planning/ budgeting, and forecasting process to ensure timely monthly forecasting, and annual Operation Plan and Budget
- Establish good working relationships with the manufacturer and attend promptly to their queries.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reporting, consolidations, planning and analysis activities and is accountable for timely preparation of meaningful financial and managerial financial reports and analysis that accurately reflect the financial position of reporting entities. Includes variance analysis, margin forecasting, and productivity improvement goals
- Ensure compliance to internal and external requirement; in line with legal and audit requirements.
- Responsible for taxation and treasury function of the group. Provide advice to management on taxation issues Identify ways to minimize the company’s foreign currency risk exposure
- Develop and/or administers functional objectives, operating policies and procedures, budget and strategic action plans for achieving goals
- Degree qualification in Accounting/ Finance, Certification in ACCA/ CPA with at least 10 years of managerial experience within the automotive industry
- Dynamic leadership capability with strong drive to deliver results
- Demonstrates energy, drive and enthusiasm when striving to accomplish and improve results
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and oral English
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive package, with additional annual bonus (13-month bonus)
- Competitive salary, performance review periodic
- Healthcare insurance as well as other social insurance in accordance with national regulations
- International and professional work environment
- Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
Building on the rich heritage and investment in human capital and the latest technology, our client is a leading luxury automotive retailer in Southeast Asia. They are committed to seek and strengthen strategic partnerships with international brands to provide consumers with a wide choice of products and services.