General Accounting and Fiduciary Role
- Manage and motivate local Finance team
- Oversee accounting activities including general ledger and accounting reconciliation reviews, monthly timely and accurate financial closing of Vietnam Entity.
- Review payroll and Sales Commission and approve payments.
- Ensure Statutory Compliance such as review of VAT, Withholding Tax filing, Tax Compliances and timely statutory audit and Tax completion
- Institute good corporate controls, ensure compliance with internal controls and corporate policies
- Work with Treasury for Effective Cash flow and foreign exchange management.
- Supervise and manage daily finance work of billings/collections and proper revenue recognition.
- Preparation of annual budget and weekly forecasting activities
- Preparation of Monthly/Quarterly Reporting package to Head Office and Country General Manager
Credit and Business Support
- Responsible for Customer Credit review, approval and timely Debt collection
- Partner the business closely and provide business decision support such as Advice on deals, contracts reviews and profitability analysis
- Generate financial analysis and provide insight to business partners to accelerate business growth
- Strong Inventory Credit and Working Capital Management
- Participate in Ad Hoc projects
- Degree or qualified Chartered Accountant.
- At least 10 years' post-graduation experience, with recent years in a finance leadership role with relevant experience.
- Preferable working in a fast paced IT MNC as well as big 4 audit firms.
- Strong knowledge in Local Statutory and Tax Compliance, US GAAP and internal controls. Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Mature, high in ethnics and compliance
- Strong in Analysis, detail oriented
- Excellent communication in Vietnamese and English
- Good people management skills.