This position is responsible for creating, planning and implementing a cohesive tax strategy and tax policy to ensure company tax documents and returns are compliant, complete and accurate.
- Lead tax and control team to cover all tax transactions, tax reports, tax payments and tax audits.
- Review filling of documentation and tax accounting for all VAT, CIT, PIT, Customs, FCT, TP and others… to ensure tax obligations in accordance with the law and regulations.
- Drive the tax health check agenda and partner with other functions to ensure the compliant and consistent process execution across locations
- Keep update with changing tax laws. Analyses the business implication, develop tax solution and timely consult to management the necessary actions to ensure robust tax position in accordance with tax law changes as well as business growth.
- Be responsible for tax planning in preparation for future filings and in line with company strategies.
- Implement transformation opportunities that drive substantial automation and productivity improvements: e-invoice, e-tax payment, e-tax learning course…
- Prepare response documents to tax or related authorities in case of appealing or seeking advices
- Provide tax training and advices to stakeholder, mainly all functions and distributors
- Responsible for company insurance and related risk mitigation plan.