- Partner with Plant leadership team to meet organization financial goals and with plant operations and management to explain results, analyze variances, make improvements, manage projects and communicate explanations to relevant stakeholders with recommended actions
- Analyze and ensure financial results are in accordance with Vietnamese Standards of Accounting on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Identify and help to support implementation of plant profit improvement projects, and work to continuously improve the plant accounting function by maintaining standard work, identify opportunities for waste, and support projects to ensure efficient processes
- Work across functional organization at all levels of the company to achieve plant objectives, develop Lean based accounting reporting and Support development of the site's annual operation plan and budget to meet the objectives
- Monitor and implement plant internal controls as necessary to ensure reporting integrity, safeguarding of company assets, and risk identification
- Ensure inventory is properly valued and controlled by maintaining strong reconciliation and cycle count processes
- Validate capital investment proposals and perform post capital investment analysis to ensure investment objectives are being met and sustained
- Maintain and recommend improvements in product costs by validating material, labor, and overhead standards
- Participate in plant rapid improvement events and validate costs savings generated by these projects.
- University or master's degree in accounting/Finance or related subjects;
- ACCA, CIMA / CMA or CPA qualification;
- More than 10 years working experience in accounting/ finance field (Cost Accounting experience preferred) in dynamic and multinational environment, preferably experience in manufacturing from automotive, consumer durable or FMCG industry, auditing experience from Big4 is a PLUS;
- At least 5 years at management level including min. 3 years at position of Senior Manager or Department Head;