Navigos Search is the national leading search firm with largest number of well-trained professional consultants working in alignment with strict recruitment processes. Think career, think Navigos Search
Our client is the integrated marketing company in advertising solution industry who provide wide range of advertising solution such as TV production, event, OOH, ... in a great location of the central of Vietnam.
Position: Finance Director (for Vietnamese or overseas Vietnamese with good command of Vietnamese)
Working location: HCM city
Salary and benefits: attractive packages start from USD 1,500
- Creates finance strategies, financial planning and management included budget controlling and profit sharing policy.
- Conducts an analysis of the company's finance cases to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the enterprise.
- Ensure that the assets of the Company are controlled and used in a reasonable and profitable manner.
- Manage the implementation of credit limit for customers
- Review and evaluate, check and analyze forecasting of financial and accounting activities of parts of contracts and projects.
- Monitor improper handling of goods for purchased goods and make decisions on handling of inappropriate cargoes for defective goods that cannot be repaired.
- Organizing inspection and testing of purchased goods.
- Maintain department operations.
- Conduct departmental leadership reviews on quality systems at the department.
- Make and send quality improvement requests to the company.
- Planning and implementing department-level training activities.
- Report to the General Director once a month on the status of performance of the tasks and regularly report in time when necessary to ensure that business activities are not stagnant and damaged.
- Coordinate closely with the Directors of the Board of Directors with the activities of the business units and closely in the Company.
- Perform the authorized work when the General Director is absent
- Graduated from University or higher in Finance, Accounting, Administration,...
- Having many years working in Finance, especially Corporate Finance, at least 5 years of experience at the same position;
- Mastering the provisions of law related to Corporate Finance;
- Good English and computer skills.