Location: District 7, HCM
Reporting to: Managing Director & Head of Finance
- Serve as business partner to the MD and the Brand Heads and make recommendations concerning business operations and resource allocation to improve financial performance and support operational excellence
- Provide the management team with a good overview of the business performance trend and pro-actively participate in business reviews and provide advice on improving the business financial performance.
- Drive continuous improvement in terms of cost of finance as well as performance level. Meet yearly budget/forecast goals in quantitative measures.
- Coach, train and develop the local finance team.
- Constantly review and improve upon the financial controls of the business in the country.
- Direct and manage the annual financial planning/ budgeting, and forecasting process to ensure timely monthly forecasting, and annual Operation Plan and Budget
- Ensure compliance to internal and external requirement; in line with legal and audit requirements.
- Responsible for taxation and treasury function of the group. Provide advice to management on taxation issues Identify ways to minimize the company’s foreign currency risk exposure
- Develop and/or administers functional objectives, operating policies and procedures, budget and strategic action plans for achieving goals
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance, Certification in ACCA/ CPA with at least 10 years of managerial experience within the automotive industry
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and oral English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)