What You Are Good At
· Bachelor's degree: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information System Electric, Electronic, Automation, Mechatronics, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
· 3+ years Software development experience in C++ programming in Linux environment
· Having good knowledge about inter-process communication (IPC), design pattern, multithreaded programming
· Having hands-on experience to use JIRA, GIT and Gerrit
· Having hands-on experiences in developing large software systems.
· Having good English communication
It would be huge bonus points if candidates posses below skills
· Qt/QML programming
· QNX RTOS operating system
· Image processing, computer vision
· Bluetooth background (Framework and Profiles)
· 3D graphic programming, OpenGL/Open GL ES
· Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
· Ability to speak Chinese is a big plus
· Ability to speak Korean is a plus.
· MS Office Skill