- You will provide administrative support to leadership by effectively and efficiently managing all administrative matters, allowing them to focus on their main responsibility of driving the business.
- In this role you will organize and maintain calendar(s) for assigned consultants (e.g., partners, associate partners) remotely, manage all communications including responding to correspondence that do not require personal attention of the consultants, and handle all telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner. You'll develop a strong ongoing rapport with assistants supporting client executives. You'll produce accurate, properly formatted documents and reports, frequently under tight time constraints, and you'll provide a range of administrative support (e.g., travel scheduling, file organization, expense report submission, accounting administration) to effectively provide leverage to our consultants.
- You'll manage logistics, distribution of taxi cards and car booking requests for visiting guests, arrange meeting room bookings and printing services, and occasionally provide support coverage in managing front desk requirements for the office. When needed, you will support the planning and execution of major projects, conferences and other off-site meetings, you'll work collaboratively with other executive assistants to ensure backup coverage and take on other ad hoc responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- University degree
- 3+ years of administrative assistant experience in a corporate or professional environment working for senior-level management
- Proficient in MS Office suite and the ability to learn new applications/tools (e.g. Lotus Notes) applications
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with his/her colleagues and various stakeholders
- Ability to resolve problems in a fundamentally sound manner
- Demonstrated ability to believe and trust in one's own ideas while being open to new ideas
- Demonstrated high professional standards and work ethic
- Open, high-integrity, collaborative professional able to build credibility within and outside of his/her team
- Self-motivated, responsive, and results oriented