Working Time: Mon – Fri
Report to: CEO & COO
- Business Development
- Develop short and long-range goals and strategy of OTC business in Vietnam market
- Successfully launch the company brands with competitive brand positioning to Vietnam market.
- Deliver financial objectives (sales and profitability) of the business by driving sales growth and maximizing market potentials.
- Implementation of Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Lead development of marketing plan, including product mix, sales volumes, and market share.
- Lead and manage to develop and implement customer marketing and channel strategies, collaborative customer plan and deliver key volume and financial targets.
- Lead and manage activities by coordinating with authorized departments in:
- Market research and sales forecasting
- Pricing, sales and merchandising activities, marketing campaigns, advertising and promotions
- Business development activities
- Sales training and promotional activities
- Customer service, invoicing and credit and payment administration
- Internal relationship:
Human Resource Department
- Provide performance review and recommend training plans for subordinates
- Secure support for recruitment of subordinates
- Be proactive in sharing any HR issues and discussing possible solutions at an early stage to avoid any negative fall outs
Finance & Controlling Department
- Coordinate with Finance & Controlling Department to ensure the budget is well managed.
Regulatory Affairs Department
- Coordinate with Regulatory to ensure compliance of promotions with MOH requirements
- Coordinate with regulatory to ensure compliance with registration requirements for new products
- Identify and pursue complaint on competitive products with possible trademark infringement
- Coordinate with Medical on development of medical communication
- Coordinate with Medical on clinical trial plans for the brands
- Ensure that within the franchise a regular generic testing process is carried out by providing information and samples from the market for all brands requiring active brand defense strategy
- Co-ordinate with Purchasing Department in the selection of suppliers for promotional materials
- Ensuring that the PMs/ Specialists as well as Project Managers/ Coordinators within the franchise provide comprehensive and concrete information on requirements for any material / programs to be organized through purchasing
Supply chain Department
- Coordinate with Supply Chain to ensure quality of promo materials delivered by suppliers.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain to ensure availability of the right quantity of promotion materials at the right place at the right time.
- Ensuring a regular coordination for sales forecast of products in terms of quantities and timing of availability, either existing or new launches
Legal & Complaince Departments:
- Coordinate with Legal & Complaince Departments to ensure all the activities/ projects should be aligned with the Group Policies.
- Local Authorities relationship:
Key Opinion Leaders and Key Customers
- Establish contacts with key opinion leaders and key customers
- Ensuring that the Product Manager/ Regional Sales Manager/ Area Sales Manager in the franchie regularly and actively maintain the information of KOLs and key customers
National & International Scientific Partners:
- Developing the partnership with the prestigious Scientific Partners to increasing the image/ reputation of the company Ethical in providing the products’ information as well as scientific program.
- Building the relationship with scientific association, Ministry of Health, Service of Health and hospitals….
- University degree on Pharmacy or Medicine
- Master degree of Business Administration or Marketing or Science in Medicine is preffered
- Experience at least 5 years experiences in management position in Marketing or Sales
- Experience in Ethical is preferred.
- Knowledge in Vietnam Pharma market / Healthcare system
- English: fluent
- Computer: Microsoft office, network
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Competitive remuneration package
- Competitive salary, performance review periodic
- Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
Our client is a well-known company in Pharmaceutical Industry
About Navigos Search:
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks.
Our group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Our mission is to help people and companies achieve their dreams.