• Develop Employer Branding strategy based on provided market intelligence and insights, in alignment with global and regional guideline.
• Own, monitor and innovate company flagship EB programs
• Leverage existing partnership with key universities and student-run organizations and continue to raise the bar.
• Optimize digital marketing and social media (Facebook, digital, career website) for talent attraction & acquisition.
• Gain insights and work with recruitment team / senior stakeholders on talent attraction activities for MCR. Ensure landing activities for MCR in the year with clearly defined measurements/ KPIs.
• Gain insights and work with HR team/ senior stakeholders on engagement activities for internal employees. Ensure landing agreed activities for internal employees in the year with measurements/ KPIs.
• Always-on market intelligence and insights
• Plan and innovate Employer Branding activation agenda
• Facilitate with relevant providers to run EOC surveys to measure EB and its ROI (i.e. Anphabe, Universum).
• Manage media and activation agencies to ensure excellence in EB strategy.
• Build and monitor Talent budget…
• Be the main contact on EB so that other HR members can ask for guidance and support on relevant matters.
• Be contact point of HR team and work with global/ regional team to land EB projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or another relevant field is preferred.
• Experiencing in developing and executing branding campaigns, including core messaging.
• Strong insights and understanding of market intelligence.
• Monitoring and managing processes, driving improvement and simplification
• Understanding, sharing, communicating, consulting, engaging, working with and through others.
• Driving strong corporate brands, inspiring other as brand ambassadors.