- The EBM oversees all the company's employment branding strategies.
- The person also plans, establishes and oversees the company's social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogging websites.
- Additional duties include setting up and managing an online marketing program to promote job openings and career opportunities at the company.
- The EBM is charged with expanding the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Works under the lead of the vice president of human resources and the marketing director to set, monitor and review social media standards and ensure that marketing and recruiting goals are aligned.
- The EBM writes creative, persuasive copy for various social media platforms. Additional duties include planning and overseeing the production of all printed recruiting materials, including brochures, fliers, signage, slides and ads.
- The EBM also develops and manages recruitment campaigns using a variety of media, such as radio, print, billboards, websites, direct mail and social media.
- A bachelor's degree in HR, marketing, advertising or related fields is required.
- Candidates should have three to five years of experience in recruiting, emarketing or social media promotions. Strong project management skills and Microsoft Office mastery are essential.
- Ideal candidates have experience managing website content and working with Google analytics.
- Competitive salary and benefits including extra medical insurance.
- 13th month salary
- Attractive performance bonus from 1 to 3 months’ salary per year
- Company and team building trip every year
- Gift on special days like birthday, Tet and Holidays
- Many fun and meaning activities such sport and social clubs
- Opportunity to training both technical and soft skills to develop your career path
- Performance Review every year to adjust Salary and title/position