Navigos Search's client is among leading R&D centers in Vietnam and the area with massive development. Thanks to the business expansion, they are actively looking for the right talent to fill the vacancy of Employee Relations Specialist
The one who takes this role will report to HR Manager. The responsibilities of the role are:
- Develop strategies to enhance employees' solidarity and engagement, ensure the company culture is align with the international corporation's culture.
- Build plans, propose the budget and implement internal engagement campaigns and programs.
- Take charge of internal communication content, ensure that management's messages are accurately and consistently expressed in all internal communication channels, facilitate two-way communication between employees and management.
- Analyze internal and external conditions and proactively propose appropriate solutions to solve problems and improve the efficiency of ER activities.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a BA/MA degree in HRM or related fields.
- Have at least 5 years' experience in organizational culture development, employees relations, HRM or related job in preferably global companies and companies in the IT sector.
- Various experience in executing and devising communications strategies.
- Have excellent communication skills, analytical skill and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent negotiating skills and can work under high pressure.
- Good knowledge of Vietnam labor law and regulations.
- Can speak both Vietnamese and English fluently
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.